Vinyl sheet flooring and tiles have better resistance to staining, scratches, gouges and tearing. Many have special fiberglass layer to prevent shrinkage and tearing. These products can be used in residence, hotels and restaurants, hospitals, schools, gymnasium, children play areas, trains and buses.
- Durable and stands up well to heavy foot traffic.
- Comfortable under foot and reduces noise, which can be important for owners with kids or pets.
- It is also less expensive than many other flooring options
- Easy to install especially for makeup of old floors and easiness in maintaining.
- Comes in a broad range of colors and patterns to match every décor, including a variety of wood designs
- Vinyl flooring is not heavy like ceramic tiles or marble
Laminate Wooden Flooring
Laminate flooring is extremely versatile and can be installed on nearly any type of subfloor. It reflects the aesthetic value for which hardwood floors are well known.Laminate flooring offers a value-added proposition on a long term basis, retaining its shape, color and beauty over a long period or longer with little maintenance other than weekly cleaning.
- Easily be installed in short time frame, without any hassle or dust.
- Easy cleaning and does not need to be waxed or polished.
- Laminate flooring ensures a cleaner environment.
- To create extremely realistic plank and tile design patterns
- Laminated floors have a special tongue and groove locking system that tightly joins the planks & tiles together. No glue nails or staples needed.
PVC Planks (Luxury Vinyl Tiles)
A Strong Advantage of LVT is its visual appeal o ffers a wide variety of patterns and styles.LVT is also softer and can also tolerate conditions.LVT is typically thicker than traditional vinyl flooring.Can Prevent scuff,stain and scratch.Is resistance to water damage,making is a great option for an area where you may have spills.